On this month's Last Page, you'll see a Martian who (at least according to the ideas of the 1930s) is perfectly adapted to his home planet. Why stop at Mars? Draw your own alien and describe how it's adapted to its planet. Does it swim through a water world using retractable flippers? Does its purple fur help it blend in with the jelly forests? Whatever your alien looks like, we know it won't be boring.
- Your contest entry must be your very own original work. Ideas and words should not be copied.
- Be sure to include your name, age, and full address on your entry.
- Only one entry per person, please.
- If you want your work returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- All entries must be signed by a parent or legal guardian, saying it's your own work and that no help was given. For detailed information about our compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, visit the Policy page at www.cricketmag.com.
- Your entry must be received by January 31, 2011. We will publish winning entries in the May/June2011 issue of Muse.
- Send entries to Muse Contest, 70 E. Lake St., Suite 300, Chicago, IL 60601 or via e-mail to
email@example.com. If you send digital photos, please scan at 300 dpi. No faxes, please!
go to currentMuseum contest