Animals That Saw You
You've seen the animals that saw photographer Ed Panar (page 28). Now we want to see the animals that you saw seeing you—see? Take a photo of an animal looking at you. No pets, please.
- Your contest entry must be your very own original work. Ideas and words should not be copied.
- Be sure to include your name, age, and full address on your entry.
- Only one entry per person, please.
- If you want your work returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- All entries must be signed by a parent or legal guardian, saying it's your own work and that no help was given. For detailed information about our compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, visit the Policy page at www.cricketmag.com.
- Your entry must be received by June 30, 2013. We will publish winning entries in the November/December 2013 issue of Muse.
- Send entries to Muse Contest, 70 E. Lake St., Suite 300, Chicago, IL 60601 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If entering a digital photo or scan, please send at 300 dpi. No faxes, please!
Send your pictures to:
P.0. Box 300
Peru, IL 61354